raintime SFW

don't blame me for the rain, it wasn't me.
I was never involved in the weather project.
but what I've noticed, you guys becoming sick, because of the rain
so let me give you ... well I don't want to say 'instructions', 'advise' or 'recommendation' on what to do during the rain, because you feel so much patronized...
but on the other hand you becoming ill and that's my specialization
honestly, how do you fell about the rain?!
if you sit in a nice comfortable sofa, sipping hot drink, and the heavy cold rain constantly hits the window, it's quite a nice experience, isn't it? You can also watch other people getting wet, which improves your mood, Lucy tells me.
well, it's definitely different than when it is you, standing on a heavy shower, cursing the not-so-rainproof clothes.
and that's exactly my point.
it's not the rain which is a problem,
it's how you deal with it.
what I personally recommend is the most pleasurable way of spending this time, turning potential misery into pure happiness, health and joy in one!
as you already know the best remedy for poison is antidote, cure for sickness or prevention before something actually will happen.
so
first is the place:
bed would be the best but if you have to be at work*, desk or proper copy machine should do. but you have to make it intimate for the time.

secondly the treatment:
for sore throat you geniuses invented these interesting candies, which are hard but if licked intensely, the hard breaks and sweet, sticky liquid fills up your tongue and goes smoothly deep down the throat. this could be accompanied by the pleasant moan of relived. you feel better already, but I know that you love improving things and repeat them often if they make you feel better.

and the most important is the right person:
considering that there are different intellectual levels and various stages of egoism, let me tell you that in good, happy and healthy life you need another person. Then you can have her/him as the remedy, medication, cure, antidote for anything which troubles you. So you pretty much follow the procedure with candy described above.** 
because your well being is a very private and intimate issue, I would always recommend your wife/husband to make you feel better, but I know Lucy would suggest any of your friend, who truly cares for you.



* still feeding yourself with illusion, that there is certain amount of money which can satisfy you
** for best results I suggest the most intimate part of you, but it obviously comes with the depth of the relationship you have.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Kingsajz

Vladimir Nabokov

Alternatywy 4