John 19:22


remembering, memories...
it was when Lucy was still with us.
the Boss gave us project. it was about joining two, the most important directives given to you:
1. be in constant relation with the Boss
2. well you know the second very well, multiplication
we did a lot of work, both of us.
it wasn't easy...as it is not easy for you to love.
I still remember her wicked, devil look when I was so concentrated and all she was doing - distraction. we deeply got involved.
that's why this is the strongest drive you have.
very often it leads you to Lucy
but it also makes you feel better with its healing power.
that's my part.
such a shame that most of the time you explore it only on erotic level. 
when love breaks your heart you fall into pieces.
but also can save you, heal you, bring all these pieces together.
that's because we see it differently. 
when I was fascinated by giving, she excited herself with taking. 
she ripped a bloody patch of myself.  
I keep this emptiness to remember. 
that's part of it. not being able to forget, when it's true. 
and I know you like it. we did nice piece of work giving you love. 
you desire love so much, that you are creating your own copies, substitute. 
and that's my message for you: you don't have to.
love is available.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Kingsajz

Vladimir Nabokov

Alternatywy 4