i miss him so much !

I was happy to see her.
smiled and greeted.
'oh, I miss him so much!' she cried when she saw me.
of course she was.
they got married in the previous century (literally).
he died recently and she is still here.
with this unbearable emptiness inside, he used to fill.
I used to visit them on regular basis before.
but I was coming to see him. 
I couldn't help her managing his dementia and I can't absolutely help her now.
when the part of your own life is taken away, you realize it was also the meaning and goal.
love
looking after each other
being for each other
and now...?

you probably understand better than me concept of numbers; they were both over nineties and married most of these years. 
short
long
volume
emotions

you can't measure love
devotion
life
lost

healing is where I can mend
but 'the over'- that's something else
it's another story

that's why you shouldn't waste the infinity you squeezed into clocks
creating illusion of control, measurement

'I have one hour' you say
funny
Are you sure?  

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Kingsajz

Vladimir Nabokov

Alternatywy 4