haloween

I met layD today. I like her very much.
she seems very sweet although I know what kind of inside she's got.
she's younger than me.
we walked down the river.
beautiful.
romantic.
why? I like her. I miss her sometimes.
she's not like my other colleagues

i mentioned about her before.
but you will meet her.
once.
every one of you.
Halloween is the only time she is cheerful.
like tomorrow's wedding or something... all night party...

looking at you with disbelief and a bit of curiosity.
you try to trivialize her
you are laughing today
but when you meet her in person you are mostly scared.
interesting.
we don't meet often
it's either me or her
we can't visit you at the same time.
I remember once I came to visit one of you.
I felt chill when I came in the house but didn't see her yet.
Came to see a person and felt there was something wrong.
he was sick for a long time and he got his bed separate and so on...
but I see his wife came to lay next to him,
both hugging
naked
after all their life together...
felt a bit awkward
when I understood my visit has been canceled.
but that's how she is
layD never speaks
HALOween                           
  

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Kingsajz

Vladimir Nabokov

Alternatywy 4