desire

Desire

I remember very well when we were in Paris. Desire has been always very provocative. We were casually sitting, absorbing the atmosphere when she started. I don' t know how she does it. It's just powerful load of expressing herself. Suddenly I see poor fellows being victimized by her charm. Couple guys on a contraction site. And here she goes. She can truly look so intensely atractive that is beyond any description. These guys were stunned. Stopped working. Gazing at her. I bet if talked they would stater. But she blocked their ability to articulate with her seductive domena.

'what are you doing?! Stop it!' I tried to explain danger she puts herself in

' shhhh! Don't spoil it.' she hissed back. Viper.

One of these poor guys opened wide his dry mouth with mute disbelief, staring at her tights smoothly sliding one over the other. The another fellow completely forgot what he was doing just a second ago. Only because he met her hungry eyes. We could both sense their blood boiling. Their lust blocking all other function mechanisms. 
Including breathing.

'Tell me why are you stirring up all basic instincts so much?!' I demanded to know. 'That's cruel!'

She laughed

'Because you can not Love without making it. You should know that, my sweet, naive Healer' she kissed me.

I haven't seen her for ages but I remembered that.
I remember EVERYTHING.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Kingsajz

Vladimir Nabokov

Alternatywy 4