hapiness

just met a girl, one of you.
Lucy bullied her with sadness.
she wasn't on my rota so instead of healing her I called the ambulance.
I'm seriously impressed with your medical skills and knowledge.  
Diagnosis 
Anxiety attack
we spent a moment together.
after some time she will think she was lucky. even she didn't want any help and gasping for air she was apologetic for herself that she bothered me, wasted my time.

this is exactly why you don't understand happiness. you have theories, you write about it and make movies but when happiness comes, you want more, longer, different or refuse it feeling that you are not worthy. 

happiness is like a snowflake. chance of catching one is high but only when it snows. 
every single snowflake is different, individual like you. 
pretty
beautiful 
when you froze it to keep it longer, microphotograph it to analize...
so funny
you clearly don't have a clue
purpose 
reason
why
sadness when it melts on your hand

what can I tell you?
how to explain? 
just appreciate it the moment someone else made you happy.
give happiness back
that's it.
you can't restore past using photos.
you can't keep it longer by freezing your heart.
and I can't stop you trying.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Kingsajz

Vladimir Nabokov

Alternatywy 4