loneliness

This morning, being on my district, I've met a girl giving a cup of coffee to the guy sweeping the street. 
She works in a posh coffee shop.
It was cold this morning and they were both the same nationality. 
so when I had a little time to come closer, I went to see what's in her. 
soul and heart.
There was some happy things to see.
she was always working with self absorbed people, and that gave her great ability to see others. 

hating egoism by practicing selflessness. 
one of my colleagues likes making funny mottoes

but the sad story inside this girl was how she became so strong.
being good to others is exposing yourself.
she experienced being used.
so she's lonely 
and she shared this cup of coffee in the morning, partially out of loneliness
I'm not saying this is the way to find somebody for new year party in Paris, just because she got tickets, but I definitely like to see when you never give up.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Kingsajz

Vladimir Nabokov

Alternatywy 4