Laundry

                                                                                                                                                            
you said: overwhelming.

I just described you

surprised
both of us
because we haven't done it before
not with each other

always busy busy busy
your life, my routine
and this was so amazing to meet

date
moment

I had to help a guy to do his laundry...

thank you for joining me, angel you are 

GETTING DIRTY

filling up two washing machines I realized how dirty we could become so quickly.
you are very attractive
since I met you for a very first time I thought you were
nothing dirty 
when you think of a girl you miss 
getting dirty is before you could see it
predict it
prevent it
that's why there's so much laundry later

here we are, me and you 
so happy to see each other   
close in a laundry room
eager to show how much I missed you and to receive confirmation from your side, 
did you miss me as much?

getting dirty is using words.
you talk a lot, don't control when it comes straight from heart 
not paying attention and oops; dirty
just words
so they were 
words from the heart, telling the truth. 
desire

if the soul wants to say something.
I like your soul, it's pretty
I see it through your eyes 
to release words you need to open slightly your lips
and for proper communication you need response with my lips 
getting dirty happens before laundry 
it's like you want something 
you go for it
but then it leaves mark
let's say I want something sweet like chocolate
in my mouth
but I reach my fingers for it 
lick
hot in this laundry room
surprised to discover what I wanted

 PUSH THE BUTTON

as any housewife will tell you, to start the laundry you need to press the button
no point wasting time, doing anything else...
it won't start, if you don't push it.
it could have never happened

hot here
but very cold outside.
I love the way you tightly close your coat. 
so neat
I take one of them 
button
pushed it through the buttonhole 
you smiled
I love your smile
you never smile cheeky, 
but I know you well enough to know that if you want to do something you will do it.
pushed another button
and another

SOAKING

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Kingsajz

Vladimir Nabokov

Alternatywy 4